A well behaved dog is a happy dog. Well behaved dogs get to do more things and go more places with their families. Our world is becoming more and more dog friendly, so let’s take advantage of that – with a dog that knows how to act in public.
There are infinite behaviors we can train our dogs to do, but there are a few behaviors we can help you with that make everyone’s life a lot easier — including the dog’s!
- Appropriate greeting behavior — dogs and people
- Walking politely on leash
- Coming when called
- Going to his place to relax
- Wait at doors
In addition to these, there are a lot of other behaviors that can come in handy.
- Sit and down
- Stand — particularly if you have a large breed dog
- And many others, depending on your needs